Your Support Matters
When you make a cash donation to Milpitas Cares, your contribution will go directly towards supporting our programs and initiatives.
Some examples of services, fees, and supplies that cash donations may be used for include:
- Emergency food assistance for families and individuals in need
- Transportation and childcare assistance
- Utility bill assistance to prevent service disconnection
- Mental health and counseling services for those in need
- Educational programs and resources for children and families
Donating Food and Items
At Milpitas Cares, we are committed to providing critical resources and support to those in need in our community.
Donating food and items is a simple yet impactful way to make a difference and support our mission.
We welcome donations of the following items:
- Non-perishable food items such as canned goods, pasta, and rice
- Fresh produce (please check with us for current needs and guidelines)
- Packaged snacks and drinks
- Baby food and formula
- Hygiene products such as soap, shampoo, and toothpaste
- Cleaning supplies such as paper towels, disinfectant wipes, and trash bags
- Clothing in good condition
- Toys and games for children